Monday, August 10, 2009

Good News, Everyone.

Two new goals definitively begun (as opposed to the previous post, where I'm just anticipating beginning them). Jeopardy Try-Outs for the College Edition are on the 25th. I registered to take the online test today, which is the first round of tryouts, followed by another test (I think), an interview and a dry-run. Goal 15 is officially underway.

Also, I started a coloring book. It's My Little Pony (don't laugh...ok laugh), and I think D got it for me (more likely I saw it while we were out somewhere and he got it for me when I got all excited). He bought me an entire My Little Pony army for christmas (there are 7. we're preparing to march on France). I've had it sitting around for a bit, but its also the only one I hadn't already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment