Monday, July 20, 2009

2. Have a threesome

What is it: Cliche, right? I know, but I feel like this is one of those things I need to do while I'm still young and can get away with it. D is down, so long as it's the "good kind" (meaning two chicks, his words). I consider myself heteroflexible, in that I'm basically straight, but I'd still like to explore sexually with women (bi-curious would probably also be an accurate description). Since I'm in an exclusive, more-or-less monogamous relationship with D a threesome is a way to explore my sexuality in a way that works out for both of us.

I want to get a professional, because I think it would be the least complicated, best choice for a NSA type thing. Adding another person in any capacity throws a whole bunch variables into the mix from compatibility to the bat-shit crazy factor, and I feel like it's rude and objectifying to invite some woman into our relationship only to hump 'em and dump 'em (not that we wouldn't be up front about our intentions from the start). D isn't so keen on paying for it, but we've started talking it through.




Status:
Haven't started.

No comments:

Post a Comment