Monday, July 20, 2009

95. Track food eaten for one month

What is it: Since I'm working on losing weight of the course of my mission, I figure tracking everything I put into my mouth for a month might be a good place to start, so I can see what can be cut out and cut back. If I'm more conscious of what I'm eating, I figure I'll be able to alter my diet more effectively.I've experimented with this in the past and had difficulty sustaining it for more than a few days, but I figure that if I fail for one month, I've got 32 more that I can try.

I'm concerned that if my issue is portion control rather than quantity of food, I won't have a way of measuring it--I'll have to guesstimate portions at restaurants and the dining hall. We'll see.




Status:
Haven't started

No comments:

Post a Comment