Monday, July 20, 2009

86. Try Shibari rope bondage

What is it: I'm a big fan of bondage--I love feeling bound, restricted, and vulnerable (I like corsets for similar reasons). It feels "safe". Most of the stuff D and I do is informal, enough to get me immobile or restircted, but nothing fancy--function over form. I'd like to try some of the simple, but more artful Shibari bondage, like a breast harness, or something like that.

I recognize that this goal is slightly flawed in that it relies on D either learning something or giving someone else permission to tie me up (I would imagine in such a scenario, he'd be present the entire time). He did, however, go over my list and give me the thumbs up, so there's hope. Plus, there's always self-bondage.





Status:
Haven't started.

No comments:

Post a Comment