Wednesday, July 22, 2009

25. Apply toYale MA program

What is it: I stumbled across this almost on accident and it's perfect for me. I'm being deliberately vague because it's a small program. It would let me do something I actually want to do while giving me the time to figure out which direction I want to head in later for Grad school. Of course, it's Yale, and from what I can gather it's very selective, so I have no idea of what my actual chances are of getting in, but I'll never get in if I don't apply.

I really want this, so I can't wait until the last minute to turn anything. The Application opens in August and I have essays to write and recommendation letters to solicit (2 in mind, need one more) and standardized tests to take.


Status:
Will Not Be Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment