Wednesday, July 22, 2009

39. Begin to learn another language

What is it: In high school and a bit in college I picked up Spanish. At my best point, I considered myself fluent, but at this point I'd say I'm passively bilingual at best (I can understand it, but my speaking skills are shot to hell). I've already assigned myself a goal designed to work on my Spanish skills (see: Marquez), but I want to pick up another language, for my own personal benefit, but I'm also thinking an extra language can only be an asset in my later academic life. I'm not sure which language yet (short list: French, Russian, Hebrew), or my exact plan of attack, but I've got a few ideas--they offer Rosetta stone for free at school, and I've got a free class next semester.




Status:
Haven't started

No comments:

Post a Comment