Monday, July 20, 2009

43. Complete a slave training weekend with D

What is it: My boyfriend D and I are are a D/s couple (he's the D, I'm the s--you can read more about it here), basically what that means is that he wears the pants. But for all that, we're pretty laid back and low protocol. I actually asked D for this a couple months ago--I was really nervous that he wouldn't be interested, and I had been watching a lot of The Training of O (and, needless to say, getting really turned on by it) (Warning: Link NSFW) but he was! and we made plans to have a "Slave Training Weekend" the next time he came down to visit. Rules, rituals, reinforcement of my "place", punishment. Unfortunately, circumstance prevented us from actually going through with it so it got shelved. I'm still interested and think it would give me a different perspective on my submission, so it goes on the list.



Status:
Haven't started

No comments:

Post a Comment