Wednesday, July 22, 2009

88. Tutor

What is it: Originally, when I started this list, I had a ton of "volunteering" related goals--being a Big Sister, building a house for Habitat for Humanity--all noble goals and all things that I'd still like to do (just because they're not on the list doesn't mean I can't still do them) but I don't know if I'd have the time or the heart at this point to commit to them.

Tutoring, on the other hand, is something I can do. I've done it before, both informally and formally, for pay and pro bono. It's a good way for me to give back, but also something that might prepare me for things I want to do later in life. If I'm not mistaken, there are opportunities to tutor at area schools through my college.





Status:
Haven't started

No comments:

Post a Comment