Monday, July 20, 2009

36. Skinny Dip

What is it: Like getting high, I feel like this is one of those things you have to do in order to feel like you've really lived (or at least I do). It's strange that I've made it this far without trying it because I've had plenty of opportunity; I grew up with a couple of friends who had pools in their (semi-isolated to isolated) backyards. But it never happened. The one weekend where all of my friends did go skinny-dipping, I think I was out of town. I have gone topless, though. Time for the full monty.

I'm not certain how I will accomplish this though--I don't know anyone with a pool any more and I'm a little too worried about getting into trouble to try it at a public beach. Maybe a private (or nude) one? Maybe a pool at an apartment complex, if I live there.




Status:
Haven't started

No comments:

Post a Comment